Volt Test Drive Rules
1. I understand that I am responsible for any loss or damage to the vehicle, even if someone else caused it or the cause is unknown, whether due to theft, fire, hail, flood, collision, vandalism, or any other cause as well as loss or damage to persons property resulting in bodily injury or property damage subject to limitations imposed by the law. This includes cost of repairs, towing, storage, impound fees, loss of use, claims processing fees, diminished value and administrating charges regardless of fault.
2. Vehicle deemed to be unlawfully converted if not returned when due.
3. Must be 21 years of age or older, have a valid drivers license and have full coverage insurance on your current vehicle.
4. Customer agrees to answer a questionnaire after completing the Volt Test Drive.
5. Customer agrees to “Tweet” and/or Post on Facebook comments, pictures and/or videos about their Volt Test Drive experience.
6. I hereby consent to the use of my photography, digital image, Twitter transcript, and/or Facebook transcript. Interview information, print or video, may be used for advertising and marketing purposes including but not limited to: print media, web media, dealership website, brochures or newsletters. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge Phillips Chevrolet from any claims or liability arising from the use of my image and information for the above purposes.
7. The customer may drive the vehicle for a maximum of 200 miles during one scheduled Phillips Chevrolet working day, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. or Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.