2014 Sail Away Contest
Enter to win a Four Night Cruise
on a major cruise line
One winner will be selected to win a cruise for two in an inside cabin on participating cruise lines for any four night cruise departing from a US port. Cruise can be scheduled on the dates of the winner’s choosing within 12 months of claiming the prize (90 day advance booking required, subject to blackout dates – see official rules).
Package includes onboard meals and entertainment. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from departure port.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WIN.
One (1) grand prize winner will win inside cabin accommodations for two adults on a 4 night cruise departing from a US port on MSC Cruises, Carnival Cruises, or Norwegian Cruise Line. The package includes all onboard meals and 4 nights accommodations. The package does not include transportation to or from departure port. The drawing to determine the winner will be held on Saturday,August 16th, 2014.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
- Contestants must submit their complete entries at www.phillipschevycontest.com or fill out an entry form at Phillips Chevrolet.
- All entries must be received by August 16, 2014 or they will be void.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- All prizes are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply for the weeks on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
- Package is valid through August 16th, 2015.
- Travel dates are final and will not be extended.
- Travel is not permitted during blackout dates.
- Trips are fully transferable but cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winner must be at least 21 years old.
- Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Taxes, insurance and additional expenses ( such as optional excursions, spas treatments, phone calls, souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license at the time of contest registration.
- Persons who have won in another contest or promotion of any kind from Phillips Chevrolet ARE eligible to participate.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Prize includes: inside cabin accommodations for two adults on a 4 night cruise on participating cruise lines departing from a US port
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Prize will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Phillips Chevrolet. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email or phone within 48 hours of being selected. If prize is not claimed within fourteen (14) days from notification, a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner will be instructed to come to Phillips Chevrolet located at 9700 W. Lincoln Hwy Frankfort, IL 60423. Winner must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license) to claim their prize.
1. By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Phillips Chevrolet, which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
2. Phillips Chevrolet retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
3. Phillips Chevrolet reserves the right to change contest rules, or cancel contests, with or without notice, at its discretion.